Powered By Blogger

Saturday 19 January 2019

Quick check in.




Just a very quick check in as I am super busy this morning and am now running late!

Lots to do and its freezing cold, which put paid to one of my plans to use a Christmas voucher.

Not much cricket news around that is of any interest to me.

England have been playing a warm up match over in the West Indies.

Well worth a listen to the Stumped podcast 'An Audience  with A B de Villiers'.

Faf du Plessis has said that South Africa are still trying to get the right balance for the team, maybe they should impart some of their wisdom to Australia...............who I think will come over here in the Summer and surprise us all. just my thoughts.

I think that the whole of Britain is in the throws of a cold snap so I suggest you wrap up warm.

and with that I am off to do all manner of Lady Lainey like things

have a good one!


No comments :