Powered By Blogger

Saturday 5 January 2019

Bonjour le weekend






Well the weekend is here and I have slept in, so this will be super short as I have to be out of the door in about 15 minutes.

So lets look at the cricket

Well as expected, Australia are struggling against India in what I would say was the worst case of showmanship by the visitors.
 Bad light was also not helpful.

However over in South Africa.........

Faf scored a century which not only made my day yesterday, but put the hosts in control.

I will be watching that when I get back later this morning.


Andre Russell who is about to star in the BPL, has been talking about the host of big names that will be playing in this franchise tournament.

He said that  De Villiers and Warner will make it more competitive.
I personally would have though that De Kock and Warner would have made it more competitive.

'seconds out, round two'!

and now I am off.

Lots to do in the next couple of hours!

Happy Saturday

No comments :