Powered By Blogger

Monday 21 January 2019

New week begins







another week begins and I have had a busy weekend, I took yesterday off from the blog, something that I may do every Sunday. it means that I either get a lie in or I have about 40 minutes extra to do the bed stripping and other things. In the event of extraordinary news ( like Sean Bean proposing to me), I will make an exception.(this may change during the domestic season)
7 years of blogging nearly  day sort of takes its toll.
And to be honest at this time of year cricket news is sort of low on the ground.

Saying that 'Top Cheat' David Warner is to undergo minor surgery for his elbow and its is said that he will be available for selection when his ban is lifted on March 28th. I'm sure we are all soooo excited about this!!!!

The predicted snow from last week failed to materialise and yesterday was a cold but fabulously sunny day, washing was blowing on the line, and all the windows wide open in the chateau, I was tempted to mow the lawns!!!  However I decided to make some chutney using more autumn foraged fruit, meaning that I managed to clear a little bit more space in the freezer.

A drop off of things at the charity shop and the dechettterie, meant that more space is freed up here in the chateau.

I may have a couple of trips more to do, and I am hoping that I can get the garage nearly cleared.

I am in full mode to get this house emptied ready for the move.
The ebay selling is going well which is an added bonus.

Well best to head off on my way.

Have a great Monday, its the start of the week, lets make it a good one.



No comments :