Powered By Blogger

Monday 14 January 2019

Here we go again


And its back.......yes it hardly seems like a week since it was  Monday and here it is again.

It should have been a shorter week for me this week but due to circumstances beyond my control I am now going to have to do a 5 day week ( well 4.5). Oh well no peace for the wicked.

Over in South Africa. its all to play for and Pakistan are set 228 to win.
I will be keeping an eye  on that score.

Cameron Bancroft hit 87 off 61 balls as Perth Scorchers beat Sydney Sixers in the BBL.
Bancroft is the only one of the 'carpentry' trio that I think will never wear the baggy green again. Sadly it does look as if the other two will get another chance.

And talking Australia there is lots of comment on Finchs lack of form and also Glenn Maxwell, all getting a bit boring really. You are having to rebuild a team, get on with it and stop whinging.

We are now in the middle of January which means that we are closer to the start of the domestic season.
Slight hiccup for us in Scarbados but I am sure that it will all turn out OK in the end.
Best laid plans and all that gubbins.

And so time to head off and start another week in the salt mines.
Probably time now to get my head round my joint project.
I'd best empty the piggy bank and get something down on paper.

Right I am out the door.



No comments :