Powered By Blogger

Monday 7 January 2019

Weekend gone in a flash






Well its Monday and first full week back at work........its going to be a long one.

However I made good use of the weekend, with a couple of trips to the tip yesterday meaning that there is now space in the garage although there may still be the need for a couple more next weekend.

I am very busy here at the Chateau, sorting, packing and generally getting ready for the move to Residence Robinson, whenever that will be.Better to be prepared.
I have started the year in a very positive way and I am also managing to let go of things that I had hung onto for too long.
New year, new start and all that.

I also spent time over the weekend with a lovely group of young people, as well as getting in quite a lot of exercise before spending the latter part of Saturday evening in the cricket club with Mr Funky.

Now lets see what has been going on in the cricket world, and boy am I distressed to see that after SA win the first test against Pakistan, they will be without Faf in the next test as he has been given a one match ban and a fine ( the rest of the team have been fined too) for being one over short after time allowances were taken in to account.

This isn't the first time Faf has had this problem.

The BPL has now started and those names not in Australia are tipping up in Bangladesh.

I however am getting myself ready for the start of the week, Hopefully we will all be in the office as there was much spluttering and coughing going on.

I suppose I should head off to the office, and of course the schools are back so the journey is about to become rather horrid!

No comments :