Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 30 January 2019

waiting!






Well we were all waiting yesterday afternoon, for the much publicised snow to arrive.
No show.

Drove home and getting into the chateau, I battened down the hatches, cranked up the heating and waited.
No snow, no show.

So now I am listening to the weather reports and it looks as if we are getting it today.
Hunters are in the boot along with a couple of blankets, a flask and a spare make up bag ( well you have to be prepared).

They way they are reporting on the snow you would think that we never got any, I wonder if they have these reports in Scandinavian countries?

I have struggled to find any interesting cricket news today, there is not a lot around, although SA are in action today in the decider.

I had a very very strange dream and woke up in a very confused state as it seemed that some former Yorkshire players had re signed. add t this  one of my old school friends who I haven't seen in over 30 years was seen leaving a hotel with a former member of the  Yorkshire team.
This had to be one of the strangest dreams  I have ever had, that and the fact that I was wearing a pair of Yorkshire CCC coloured Converse baseball boots.
And it all took place in Bruges!
Of course, Bruges that hotbed of all things cricket!

I am sitting here  wondering what on earth any of this means.

Best not to dwell too much on it and just concentrate on heading out of the door and facing another day in the hellhole saltmines.

Hope that you are all warm and snow free although it looks as if some of you may not be.

Have a good day.




No comments :