Powered By Blogger

Saturday 12 January 2019

Hello weekend!






Well hello weekend, and lets hope that it is a good one.

 I am off to meet some friends for breakfast, as a few friends have decided to channel their inner Lainey and get up early at the weekend, we decided to do more with their extra hours. Nothing like a catch up and natter.

I have already walked to the sorting office where a fabulous gift was waiting for me, some people are very kind and made even more special as this person was part of my all time favourite England team.
I can never say how grateful I am.

My day will also involve watching the SA game and knitting, its cold and blowy out there so I have decided to have  a quiet one after the early morning catch up, its been a thoroughly energy sapping week, and I am physically and mentally drained. So time to just recharge the batteries.

South Africa have  some work to do today after being all out for 262.
No Faf due to being banned for one game.
I am expecting big things from these boys.


The trial of Alex Hepburn has now sent ripples through cricket and seems to have had and is still having  a knock on effect for other who were in the Worcestershire fold. One of my boys has been affected by this.
The nature of all of this is nothing new, its just that social media has made it less of a bar room chat.
More to come on this I am sure.

Steve Smith is due to have surgery on his elbow after his scan,  hmmmmmmm Karma or something!

And with that I am off to meet the gang.

Happy Saturday.








No comments :