Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 16 January 2019

Midweek mayhem


So after another full on day of refereeing, I am about to start Wednesday hoping that the week gets better.

Which is something that Australia will probably be hoping too. They lost to India yesterday with the 3rd ODI later in the week.

This is a telling time for the team, they are not a settled and established group yet and changes are, I think adding to the problems.
Interesting times.

The date for the AGM has been announced so that is my first official cricket event of the season. However February sees me heading off over the M62 to meet up with my soon to be business partner and we can firm up the details of the collaboration.
Exciting times.

James Harris, the Middx all rounder and besty boundary chum of Jimbo and I, has extended his contract with the team.
Chatty times

Hopefully around this time I hope to drop off the  scarifier to the new owners, as I am hoping to have as little grass as possible when I move to 'Residencia Robinson'.
Nerve wracking times

And going back to the AGM, hopefully I will be meeting up with Jimbo and having an evening out.
Wobbly legs times

And now it is time to brave the road works and traffic, as I head over the 167 on my way to the oriface.
Retirement time!

have a fabulous day and enjoy what you are doing, no matter what the trials and tribulations you encounter make it as good a day as possible.
Positive times!




No comments :