Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 1 January 2019

It's 2019



So here we are it's Tuesday and its 2019!

No resolutions in the chateau although I have promised myself  a few things.
I will be much kinder to me, as I am the most important person in my life and I forget this a lot.
I will also wear earrings every day.
These may sound a bit odd to some of you but to me they  sound just perfect.
There are others but as I have promised to keep my trap shut more often, they are just for me to know.

I have also given up drinking for January or to be honest for the next 3 weeks as I am off on my jollies 3 weeks tomorrow. First jollies of the year and they will be a much needed break.

I will be of course be watching as much cricket as I can this season and spending time with my cricket chums.

2018 started with great promise but ended with much unhappiness both in my personal life and work life.

So I am focusing on making this year a happier work year, after all I still have  a few years to go before I can retire ( and to be honest I imagine that once we leave the EU, the retirement age will move again).

However the main thing is that I wish all of my friends a happy and healthy year.

Here's to 2019 I intend to make it a great one.



No comments :