Powered By Blogger

Thursday 28 February 2019

Big day today



Well its Thursday and its a biggy for me today as I am off to 'do secret stuff'.
It should make for a very pleasant day..............if all goes well in the office this morning.

Faces were very long in the office yesterday ( not just mine) it is very hard to watch my bright and lively team slowly having the life sucked out of them.
The hardest thing is that we all know that we want to move but we are loathe to leave in the middle of projects that we have poured a lot of effort into.

I had a quick meeting with them to see if there was any more that I could do. Sadly there is nothing that I can do apart from support them until we all go our separate ways.

As if that isn't bad enough I now have the 2nd worst Estate Agent  in Ladylaineyville ( only the 2nd worst because its the second one I've used). 2 weeks in and cannot get their act together...................how flipping hard is it to sell a house!!!!!!

There is a lot of negativity about Duanne Olivier coming to Yorkshire, both from some Yorkshire fans and from a lot of South Africans, who think he is a disgrace to his country.

The way I look at any player coming on a Kolpak deal is that, it is not something that is done lightly.
Olivier has given up his test career which could have not been an overnight decision.
Give the lad a chance those from Yorkshire who are being negative. The season hasn't even started and non supporting is rife.

And it may not always be about cash!

I've said my piece now.

So other cricket news, England went off at a rate of knots in the ODI, Jonnny B  and Alex Hales were both over 50 in what seemed like a short space opf time.
Josh Buttler hit 150 as England posted 418-6.
And they won by 29 runs despite Gayles 162.

So 2-1 up and one ODI to go.

Over in Australia former temporary Tyke Glenn Maxwell  hit 113 not out as they beat India in the second T20.

and now, I am off to the post office before I head off to work ( the post office on the industrial estate opens at 5.30am).
Have a great day, although according to the weather forecaster we are turning back into February weather today.

 






No comments :