Powered By Blogger

Thursday 7 February 2019

last push



So after another 'eventful' day at work which included a blast up to a site to sort out two engineers, who were close to coming to blows.
I really did not sign my contract Richard Kissinger, and to be honest they both should this morning be looking for other work, however 'Richard' Tator  thinks differently, notice how he didn't go to sort out the troubles, just spoke to them when they got back to the office.........when both were a  lot calmer.


I then came home and got busy with the final push to have the house photo ready for the estate agents.

And when I had done that I booked myself a couple of days at a spa hotel complete with a number of treatments!

I did have the cricket on whilst doing this and was gutted for my South African boys, they however are not in as much 'poo' as Australia as the rats continue to leave what appears to be a sinking ship.
David Saker the assistant coach has left with immediate effect. Troy Cooley, who served as batting coach to England, looks as if he will move into the role for the ODI series against India and Pakistan.

Lots of movement in the whole of the cricket Australia  set up.

Changes in the team too as Billy Stanlake,Mitch Starc and  Peter Siddle have been left out and  Nathan Coulter-Nile brought in .

Today I will be trying to get done all the work that I didn't finish yesterday.And then home for a final flick of the duster and run over with the hoover.

Then feet up and watch some rubbish TV.

That's the plan...........

Now I am out the door in the pouring rain, so no doubt I will look like a very poor reject for 'Annie' auditions by the time I get to the office!

No matter its Thursday and we are so close to the weekend I can nearly smell it.








No comments :