Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 12 February 2019

What day is it?



I woke up at 3am, sat bolt upright looking at the clock, I could see what time it was but was totally convinced I had slept in and that it was Thursday.........
 and then there was the strangest dream I have had in a long time. I'm guessing that my dream had to do with the upcoming meeting this week.
I tell you I cannot wait for the weekend and 2 days of pampering.
So as a result  of the early wake up, I am tired and  cranky and have read every report on any type of cricket.

So here is the round up.

Joe Root hit a century as England took control in the 3rd test. Joe then said that England had shown The Windies what we are capable of.......................who writes his woeful script? 1 win does not a series make Joe.
The top order again looking like they've been brought in from the 8th XI. That little known player 'extras' scored more!!!!!!!

Lets see what happens today.

 And just when you thought that things couldn't get any worse in the England team, Michael Vaughan thinks that 'the man with no lips' should be given a recall. Just as we were starting to bring some youth into the team ( no matter how badly they may play) he is calling for this!
I'm surprised he hasn't put himself back up for selection.

Too early for a rant!

Middlesex have signed themselves Afghan player Mujeeb ur Rahmann for the T20 series. The 17 year old had been part of the Hampshire set up last year.
I think we will be seeing a lot more players emerging from Afghanistan.

Right I have a lot to sort out before I head out the door.










No comments :