Powered By Blogger

Friday 15 February 2019

TGIF



Ah yes it is Friday and time to think about my favourite town in the Champagne Region, a little clue to what is going on later on this evening.

This morning though I will be sorting out the bacon butties on the way to the office and getting through the half day that is Friday, before coming home to have a visit from another estate agent and then packing my bag for the weekend.

ROLL ON HOME TIME

Yesterday was full of the usual gushing of love on social media, which begs the question, Do people not speak to each other?
I've never really bought into Valentines Day, its more a marketing mans dream than an event. Rather like St Patricks Day which is another 'foreign' thing that we are having forced upon us ( like Trick or treat and 'Proms'!!!)
Anyhow, I made cakes for the office, which I had kept secret ( and couldn't even put in here as one office boy reads everyday). So this was a bit of fun and they were much enjoyed.

I enjoyed also the South Africa game and especially reading that Dale Steyn is loving being back in the International side.
Well Dale I am too but like all good things I am dreading the moment that you decide to hang up your boots and pick up your surf board, please not before I get to Cape Town.

Interesting to read  Jonathon Agnew's view on the tour of the West Indies,  he describes it as a 'lightbilb moment ahead of the Ashes'.
I call it a flipping huge klaxon sounding.

I am now off to the sorting office on the way to work and then  start the day,

I wish you a very happy Friday and weekend as I may not be back here until Monday when I should be a new and improved version of me.


No comments :