Powered By Blogger

Monday 25 February 2019

start of an exciting week.


Yes indeed, Monday is here again ( how quickly it comes round), this week is quite exciting for me, as I have lots of things going on  apart from the usual saltmines nonsense.
That really is all that I can say, as I have found to my detriment, things mentioned here have been passed off by some as their own.

Anyhooooo, the weekend?

Well headed off to Garforth for a meeting on Saturday and then had a wander around the shops which resulted with me coming home with a boot full of shopping from their Coop ( we no longer have a Coop round the corner after it was sold).

Then Miss Margot and Miss Babs arrived and luckily Babs has chilled out now ( still a pup but less 'bouncy').
So we all went to bed for an afternoon nap.

The weather has been truly glorious very unseasonal, so lots of washing was done and  hung out and dried.
Yesterday morning I sat out in the garden whilst the girls raced around the extensive grounds.
It really has been a fabulously warm weekend.

And I have finally got someone to lay the terrace, which is great...............now that the house is going back on the market.

And then there was cricket ......


So England lost the 2nd ODI in a thrilling game ( apparently). I missed it  due to doggy things.
They are back playing today looking to go 2-1 up according to the news this morning.

South Africa are having a nightmare at the moment, however I think that they are lulling everyone into a false sense of security for the World Cup.

And Cameron 'Croft ( hes had the Ban lifted now) scored 138 on his return to  first class cricket, not a piece of sandpaper in sight.

Abraham Benjamin has signed for Middlesex, which  means that I will be off to see a T20 game down south, I may not like T20 but I do like to see AB bat.

And now I am off to work.

I'm being positive as I very good things going on this week, and refuse to let anything spoil it.

Happy Monday

No comments :