Powered By Blogger

Thursday 21 February 2019

Thursday and week nearly over



So its Thursday already and I am up showered, dressed and ready to head to the saltmines.

We are hopefully having a quiet day today as 'Richard Tator' is on holiday and 'Richard Tator 2' will  sit in his office with the door closed, playing games on his phone.
I may pop into Morrisons and pick up doughnuts for my boys, just as a little treat.
Morale is very low, the jobs that were vacated, have been filled by staff from the new companies other offices.
This has not helped in the 'workhouse' (workshop) as the boys in there feel that they are being spied on.
Oh the joys of a new owner!


Yesterday England were in One Day action against The West Indies
And we won, managing the highest  ODI run chase. Jason Roy and Joe Root both scored centuries.
I have to admit to not watching any of it, in all truth I am not an International fan, I prefer my beloved County Championship.

I am now on countdown to the start of the season and being back at 'home' and in my seat. I'm looking forward to the peace and tranquillity of shutting myself off from everything and watching my boys.

Note to self, start making soup and freezing it, you are going to need it I think.

In other cricket news

Today sees the start of the 2nd test in South Africa, after losing at the weekend , the team seem to be focused.
I will be keeping an eye on the score during the day.

Just to say that the little 'events' that I have mentioned over the last week or so,that happen to me on holiday are what I have come to class as a normal  for me, I also have these odd things happen in day to day life too.
Who else could go to a Memorial service and go back to her car, speak to an RAF pilot in the mini bus next to her and realise that there is a naked airman behind him!
Nice tattoos is all I can really say!!!!


No comments :