Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 6 February 2019

Midweek and lighter mornings


So its midweek and the mornings and evenings are getting lighter day by day.

We are getting closer to the clocks going forward which in turn signals to me that it is nearly the start of the cricket season.

I am also just over a week away from meeting up with my potential investor of my little sideline.

I am trying to get all my ducks in a row ready for the  meeting. Its all very exciting.

If all goes well I can head off on holibobs and get started when I get home.

So much going on, especially as I have a new Estate Agent coming out to the house on Friday , more work has been done to the chateau and now time to get it back on the market, sold and for me to move on to Residencia Robinson.

Its going to be a very busy year fingers crossed.

Is there any cricket news I hear you all cry ( yes I know my life is tres boring, but its my life and I like it. I'm not  one for trying to live someone elses dreams)

So here is a very quick run down.

If I can get home in record time tonight I will not miss much of the South African match and will be finishing up the final touches  in the sitting room and dining room whilst this is on.

Justin Langer has said that Warner and Smith will play a part in the Ashes as long as their elbow injuries are sorted.
I'm sure they will be working hard to get back in the team.

And that is about all the news.

Have a great day, hopefully I will be back tomorrow, with a big grin after the South African game.

I have to run as the office gang and I have a 'heads together ' session this morning.



No comments :