Powered By Blogger

Saturday 23 February 2019

Non stop Saturday



I'm up dressed and ready to head off to West Yorkshire to meet some fabulous cricket people, I think that I am organised, we will see when I get there.

Then I will be hosting Miss Margot and Miss Babs until tomorrow.

Busy busy,

Ive caught up with the cricket events of yesterday, which was not exactly what I would have liked to read.

So West Indies  beat England.

South Africa crumbled against Sri Lanka.

And Tom Harrison is obviously on some fabulously strong medication as he waffled on about 'The Hundred' being a success already.
I can only take this as a success in that him and his shelf stacker mate have already lined their pockets. I cannot think how a'format' which has changed the long set down rules of cricket, and has not even been played yet, is a success.

Also see that Ashley Giles is already getting his ducks in a row, or rather his mates into the appropriate positions in the England set up.
Boys club!

Right enough of all of that this is super short as I am off to Yorkshire.

Have a great day.

See you Monday

No comments :