Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 5 February 2019

Tuesday musings






Well I am packing my trunk ( and yes that is my trunk) as I am off  away for a few days in a couple of weeks. I am in need of a few days R & R.
The 'blog rest day' and the day when I have a social media  break are doing me the world of good. That and the walking 10000 steps a day.

As I said, this year is all about me, as I am the most important person in my life, its taken me a long time to realise this. I have my plans for the year. so lets get the party started.


I have been reading the continued rehashing of the England display. We are only two tests from the Ashes( and 6 months)................and by all accounts Steve Smith and David Warner are going to play a big part in the Aussie team.
I never knew sandpaper cutter and concealer were a job!
Tim Paine is already starting the motor mouth run up to the event as he 'cannot wait  to realise Ashes dream'

Back to England though, what is the problem? and what can be done?

Well I think the big thing is to stop any of the test players going to play in the IPL, no wonder we can't get past day 3 in a test when they are thinking of the huge amount of money that will soon be in their bank accounts for playing 4 hours(tops) cricket.

Bring them home and back with counties and training.

I am still at this moment saying pay them on a pay for play, huge money saver for the ECB ( more for champers and lobster lunches).There is a lot of money being paid for some 'tourists' on the team.

And with that I am off to earn my pay.

And plan something special for next month as a little treat for me.

Have a terrific Tuesday.







No comments :