Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 19 February 2019

Time to look ahead


Well its Tuesday and time I think,for me to look at my long term plans and make things happen.
I fear that things in the land of waste water are not the best.
After a thoroughly relaxing weekend, I went back to the office to find that 'Richard Tator' had not turned in , 'Richard Tator 2' didn't know where he was and 2 new starters waiting to start that no one knew about.


Surely it should not be this hard????

However no point in crying over spilt sewage, nothing is going to change and that is evident, time to move on with my plans and get myself sorted.

The thought of working for myself is a great thought but a huge leap into the dark, which is why I am still working full time whilst seeing how I get on.

Thoughts are turning  also to the upcoming season, although there are a couple of cricket related events coming up before the start of the season proper, which I am very much looking forward to.

I see that the super ego that is Chris Gayle has announced that he will be retiring from ODI cricket after the world cup, however the man not known for his modesty, stated on Sunday that he is the greatest player in the world, a great man and the Universe Boss.
 Yeah! whatever!!!
He is a good player but it is his flamboyant over the top 'personaliy' ( and choice of hairstyles) that made him really stand out in my opinion.

Over in my beloved SA, there seems to be a spot of 'dissecting' the team after the loss at the weekend.

I tuned in early Saturday and it looked as if it was going SA way,and then I heard that they lost!
However reading that the team need Abraham Benjamin back make me a tad cross.
Teams have to move on from former players and cultivate new ones.
Bringing up AB is a bit like saying that England need to recall Ian Botham!
I  am looking forward to the summer when they are over here!

And with that I am off, the roads were no better yesterday even though it is half term, so best head out to face it all.

Have a great day .









No comments :