Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 27 February 2019

Mid week already



Well here we are at Wednesday and half way through the working week.
And I seem to have crammed a lot into it already.

Yesterday I realised that I spend more time trying to sort out problems of unhappy staff than I do with waste water, this is turn is becoming a problem as I am now adding extra hours to my day to try to get my work done.
I really am at the end of a very stretched tether.

Having eventually got home at 8pm last night after leaving the house at 6.30am, I realised that this is not doing me any good at all and it has to stop.

Not really much else to add to that.


The good news yesterday was that Yorkshire has signed Duanne Olivier, who I have been rambling on about since his test debut for South Africa.
We now have the chance to have him in the side on a 3 year deal, Yorkshire have in the past said that they would not have a Kolpak player, but finally they have backed down and done it.
Olivier has given up the chance of any further international  cricket and having seen the open letter that he had written, I would say that the 26 year old has his head screwed on correctly.

I for one am very happy about this signing.


England are in action today and not tomorrow as I stated yesterday ( confused? yes me too)

And now I am heading out the door and off to the office, for another day of fun and frolics.

Anyone got an opening for an all singing all dancing, peacemaker/teamaker/Document controlling/office managing/ acquisitions/HR/accounting........well you get the drift.
Offers on a postcard to

Disgruntled of Darlo!










No comments :