Powered By Blogger

Friday 1 February 2019

Its chuffing freezing






Chuffing Norah, it is flipping freezing cold this morning, I can honestly say that the desire to get out of bed and head to the orifice is being vastly outweighed by the desire to crank up the heating,switch on the electric blanket and go back to sleep.
I could 'work from home' but I imagine that the 2 'Richard' Tators will have decided to do that, and it is 'Fry up' day,so best to get my thermals on and head out of the door.

In my honest opinion, I think that England should be donning their thermals and heading home, after yet another shoddy start in the 2nd test.
Top two gone before I could even get the office sweep started!
Jonny B took control and seemed to charge to his half century, I took a punt on him getting a century, and then he was out.
It took a 60 from Moeen Ali to help Jonny B's total take us over 100 runs.
All out for 187.
I listened to the interview with Jonny, standard England clap trap I'm sorry to say.
'we put the ball in the right places' What in dogs name does that mean! in light of the score the only places that the ball went was into the hands of Holder, Hope and co!

However today is another day with WI on 30-0 I dare not even make a prediction.


Over in the BPL Alex Hales is on his way home for a scan on his shoulder, after injuring himself.
This will be a worry for  county plans, luckily for him he is not playing in the 'Indecent Pay League'.

I am now wrapped up like Nanook of the North as I journey out to the garage to get the car.
I hope that 'Mickey Dripping' or 'Our Ian' has my coffee ready when I get to mydesk.
Have a great day.
It is  half day and I cannot wait for 'home time'.

Happy Friday



No comments :