Powered By Blogger

Thursday 14 February 2019

Tired Thursday


This is a very short one today as I am
1. very tired
2. running late
3. short on news.

So I'm absolutely shattered this morning, but it is fine as this weekend I am being pampered to within an inch of my life ( and I may not be here on Saturday due to travel).

Yesterday was another cracking day on the non cricket front for me as I got two fabulous invitations and accepted both. Its turning out to be a great start to the cricket season.

In  the office it was  fairly good day and apart from bacon butties and pizza for Mortys birthday, we also had fresh cream eclairs and jam doughnuts. I managed to waddle to the car at the end of the day!.

I have been glancing through the cricket news this morning and found an interview with Trevor Bayliss, who was talking about how England are still 'hunting' for the top three. Well Trev I am sort of thinking maybe you should be looking for a top 11!

South Africa looked to be dazed by some of the Sri Lankan bowling  ending their innings on 235. The visitors were 49-1 over night and Dale Steyn took that wicket..

With that I am out of the door and on my way to the penultimate day of the week.

I cannot wait for the weekend and peace and tranquillity.

Happy Friday

No comments :