Powered By Blogger

Thursday 6 June 2019

all change



Lets get Thursday started with a cricket round up.

South Africa lost to India and now have little chance  of doing anything good, they have lost every game.
They are on rest days until Monday when they take on The West Indies at Southampton.

There was an outstanding catch by de Kock in the match, I am wondering if he has been having lessons from TLJL???!!!

Today we see Australia in action against The West Indies, both team having super egos on board so should be interesting.

My Yorkshire boys are  looking to be heading for a draw, Ill be happy with that.

We can do this.

Closer to home, the chateau moving date has moved ( again) and we are now looking at the beginning of July, I hope there are no further changes as I have an important date in July ( and think that I may just be leaving the moving boxes unpacked)

Sophie and I are planning a trip to London in lieu of camping this year, that is something that we have to firm up dates on and should be brilliant.

Work is work and I am still plodding on, I cannot consider a change until I have finally moved and then I will be putting all my energies into this.

So that is about it for Thursday, lets go forth and see what the day brings.
It is dry and sunny here in the north east of blighty and the birds are singing, my call to head out of the door.

Have a good one.



No comments :