Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 4 June 2019

Tired Tuesday



Here we are at Tuesday, it was a full evening of packing when I got back from the saltmines, I didn't even have time to watch England get beaten by Pakistan!

I had been listening at my desk during the day though so that counts for something.

I had been keeping tabs on my boys, in their game against Essex. A great innings for Lyth and Tom K-C. I think that Lyth needed it as he does seem to have been a little lack lustre of late.

We start the day on 286-6.

Thing are going to be very hectic this week as the proposed move date is 14th June! as I was informed yesterday however it seems my buyers have to play catch up so I guess that may give me some breathing space.
I got lots of advice on how to complete the packing from everyone at work ( no one offered to help!). One who was ex military said moving as the easiest thing in the world. I guess so when you have the MOD behind you. I don't so I soldier on ( excuse the pun).

This may lead to a break in blogs, one reason being that I know from experience, even when you give phone and broadband suppliers the details, they are unable to get things on for the arranged date, I seem to remember that it took 10 days when I moved into the chateau. However that was Talk talk, lets see how Sky do!

Nothing much to add, so off to the post office before I head to my desk.

Have a great day.

Come on Yorkshire!

No comments :