Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 12 June 2019

late again






Well I am late posting again, and to be honest I only woke up about 20 minutes ago, so after a cup of lemon and ginger tea I am here.

I have to go to the doctors very soon to have more blood taken and also have my blood pressure checked.

Hopefully by tomorrow my potassium levels should be quite close to where  the doctors want them to be, and then hopefully I can maintain it.
I seem to be heading back to vegan days with some animal protein on occasional days.

I also had a trip to HQ, I had been invited to have a tour of the new stand.
Well it is truly worth losing my seat for 1.5 seasons, and I was able to pick out my new seat too.


We sampled the menu, which was fantastic, the pumpkin ravioli and the prawn linguine come highly recommended.


We had a tour with our own personal guide, Helen, Manageress of the Lodge.
The suites are stunning and all done to the highest spec with amazing attention to detail ( which is echoed all the way through the building).


Views are amazing.




We had to sample of afternoon tea too, which is also highly recommended.


It was a lovely afternoon and we headed off home with goodie bags.
 


Huge thank you to Yorkshire for the invitation and to John for coming along with me.




 And now I have a appointment with a vampire.

Happy Wednesday

No comments :