Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 26 June 2019

Mid week already.





Well now here we are at midweek and there is still lots of bustle at the Chateau.
There are suitcases, bags, and boxes everywhere and it is total madness.

The kitchen looks as if a bomb has hit it and as for the dining table..................well there is not even enough space to lay down a raisin!

Yes its all go.

Paul the home improvement guy ( and all round good egg) has been on the blower, we have been discussing his tipping up at The Wickets to measure up and fit new window sills, as well as sorting out extra kitchen counter tops .

I have also been dealing with the more mundane thing such as notifying every company that I am moving. I am expecting to be without WiFi ( not a huge problem) for a few days. I am hoping that I am not with out gas and electric, which would be a bit tough.

I am on the final push now and really hope that I can get through living out of a carrier bag for a few more days.

All my cricket is on hold until mid July now, although I will still be watching and listening.
England were very well beaten yesterday by Australia, and today there is a New Zealia game against Pakistan, well listening to that will beat listening to Dick Tator moaning.

I was however last night searching  the net for a holiday location as I know that I will be needing one very soon.
I am apparently still not at the 'good end' of the potassium level, so I think that a rest is in order.

However work to do before that.

have   a great day.








No comments :