Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 5 June 2019

Sad day in the chateau



It is a sad day in the chateau with the news that Dale 'the stare' Steyn will be playing no part in the World Cup, due to a recurring shoulder injury.
To say I am upset is an understatement. However I wish him a speedy recovery and  hope to see him back  on the field soon.

Yorkshire had a good day despite rain and today need to come out and bowl like madmen.
We can do this!

Things in the chateau are heating up as dates have been set and packing is ongoing.
It has been decided by the powers that be ( that would be me) that the current name of residencia robinson for the new abode,will henceforth be 'The Wickets'.
I thought that this was perfect. New house plaque is being sorted as I type.

News from the saltmines is that Norty Morty and mickey Dripping are still on diets  ( or so their wives think). Mickey is on the 'speedo diet' and even the mental thought of that puts fear into my heart for the folks of Villa Martin.
He arrived at work with a sandwich, 3 pieces of fruit and a yoghurt, and went home with an empty lunchbox................due to it going into the bin along with the McDonalds wrappers!!

Morty ate his sandwich, fruit, yoghurt and Mc Donalds!!!


Well super short today as I head to the post office to hopefully miss the factory shift change crowd.

have a great Wednesday.

No comments :