Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 18 June 2019

Who knew!!!




Well its Tuesday, more blood to be given and then work, its all go and even more so with the house and the things that will be happening after the move.

The plans are taking shape for the new project which will be gathering speed over the winter ready to be a New Year new start sort of thing.
It won't help me to retire next year or even give up working in waste water (just yet) but hey, its forward planning.

There is more to me than cricket and blog writing. Who knew!!!!???

However less about moi and more about cricket, which really is the purpose of this blog.

Well cricket was at York,  and so where the teddies that I have been knitting jumpys for.
They looked very smart all lined up and HUGE thanks to TLML  for sending me pics and 'Yupdates'.
They were 208-8 over night. Hopefully a sunny day for them today.

In case you wondered where my James Bond is of late, he is currently watching  World Cup  cricket, and why not!?!?! Good on ya mate. See you later in the season for a couple of nights on the town.

World cup news is that The West Indies were beaten by Bangladesh in a great run chase.
Interesting to see that 'the ego' went for a duck.

Today England are in action so radio will be on for that one.
It helps to pass the day, although without my right hand girl, it was a little bit frantic yesterday.

I am still not feeling my usual self as I am tired a lot of the time( more than normal if that is possible), levels of potassium are going up and down and at the moment there is no answer to why, the word 'stress' has been bandied around a lot, so the big hope is that after the move things might take a turn for the better.
And with that I am off to feed the vampires.







No comments :