Powered By Blogger

Friday 14 June 2019

TGIF






Yes thank goodness it is Friday and nearly the weekend, I know that I have been either in bed or allowing  the phlebotomist to do their stuff, I know that I will have only worked 1.5 days this week, but I am absolutely exhausted, and there is still lots of work to do here at the chateau.

After watching the sun rise over Darlington Memorial Hospital on Monday it really has been some week.  And that doesn't include the fact that we have rain this week of monsoon proportions.
Cricket has had a tough time this week, in some ways though it was a blessing in disguise for my boys as they secured a draw against Surrey at Guildford.

They head onto next week at York, a big first for the county.

England are in World Cup action today, and I am sick of hearing about Jofra Archer facing The West Indies.
Seriously if he had wanted to play for them he wouldn;t have been fast tracked through to play for England, and vice versa.
He made his choice and I hardly think that he will be that bothered facing them.



Super short today as I do have lots to do, which includes going through the steamer trunk that is full of photographs.
My life in pictures!!!!!

Its been a great and full one, and as I an heading onto my next chapter lots more to  add to this.
Life is for living and making memories and being with the people you love.

Never let your critics get you down, its their problem not yours!







No comments :