Powered By Blogger

Thursday 20 June 2019

Last day of the working week.



Well it is Thursday and it is the last day of the working week for me, as I am off to Headingley tomorrow for a spot of World Cup cricket.
I wasn't supposed to be going but for a last minute opportunity to go came up, and  the chance to take some chums along too. Very civilised I must say.

In other crickety news, South Africa lost to New Zealia, but not before a tense finish.

The match at York is turning into a bit of a thriller and I am sure that this is not the first and last time the county play there.
It was great to see TLJL scoring runs, especially after some of the 'supporters' had been less than supporting of him in his first innings. As I always say, if you claim to be a supporter, support the lads, they are as disappointed as you are!

TLJL was 47*, so come on Jack, I  will  be cheering you on from my desk today.


Tomorrow is not just a world cup day it is also, semi finals day for my little boys, as they set off with their buckets and spades and head to Scarbados.
We can do this!

I think the curse of waste water has hit again, we employed a new QS and he started last Monday, he didn't turn in yesterday and it doesn't look as if he will be back......................

Ahhh to just be able to do that!

We also said goodbye to 2 electricians from the workshop, which is a huge blow, one had worked with the previous company for over 12 years!
I am approaching my 2 year anniversary and how I got to this point is a mystery to me.

Well it is super short today and I am not sure if I will be back tomorrow, it will depend on time.

Have a great day.



No comments :