Powered By Blogger

Friday 7 June 2019

It's Fry Up day


So its Fry up day and my first duty of the day is to call at Big Als and put the breakfast order in, needless to say, Morty and Mickey Dripping were the first to put in their orders, 'double 'snake' burger with sausage and egg'.
I'm sure our orders pay for Al's regular cruises!

And there is cricket , Pakistan take on Sri Lanka at Bristol.

Yesterday saw rain affect our game at Headingley which was a shame, we got a draw and are looking good.

We can do this!

Australia took on The West Indies and that was some game. Australia fought back after losing a flurry of wickets and ended on 288.
Everyone  in the office said that WI would walk it...........

well no, Gayle went for 21 and once they had lost their slogger things went a bit awry.
Hope and Holder ( should be a pub name) put on runs but to no avail, Starc was on fire and took a 5fer, windies could only make 279 in their 50 innings.

I am going up to 'The Wickets' after work to check the dishwasher and washing machine space, and then I am home to do a couple of hours of packing before settling down for a relaxing evening of knitting. I have a pretty full weekend so I need to get a bit of relaxing in when I can.

weather watch in the north east of blighty, warm and sunny and the pollen count is obviously high, after taking the bin out, I had a major sneezing fit,that was at 5.15am!!!!

And with that I am off to do my thing.

Have a great Friday, its nearly the weekend!







No comments :