Powered By Blogger

Monday 17 June 2019

Monday is here again





Monday is here again and good to wake up this morning in my own bed unlike last week.Hospital beds not the most comfortable!

I have to go and have more blood taken later, to check my potassium levels (still), for some reason they wont stay at a decent level.
All a bit odd, but I suppose it is me, so odd just about sums it up.
I am still taking the supplements, but that isn't the cure, we have put in place a potassium rich diet ( not all bananas), so hopefully this week will see an improvement.

So lets have some crickety news.

I was super excited at the end of last week, after Ben signed an extension to his contract which is absolutely brilliant and keeps him with the club for another year.
Tom also signed for another year and hopefully  he will be back with the team soon after his operation on a broken finger.
Super proud of my 'boys'.

Today sees a first for Yorkshire as they have decamped to York and will be playing in the city this week.
Owzat cricket have a pop up shop and apparently there will be some teddies having a day out there too.

Sadly I can't make it due to work, and especially after being ill last week, work really does get in the way.
Roll on the move and the setting up of the new business.
Gearing ourselves up for next season.

Heartbreaking pictures over the weekend of Worcestershire's ground completely flooded, this is  something that we are used to seeing during the winter and just before the season , but the monsoon like rains that we have had of late  have taken their toll.
This weeks game has been moved ( obviously).

Well nearly time for me to head out of the door and get the week moving. My right hand girl is on holiday this week and so I will be sorting out even more 'office boy' problems.

Have a great week.





No comments :