Powered By Blogger

Saturday 15 June 2019

The weekend is here.


Welcome to Saturday, which today will be about the nearly 3 mile hike to the sorting office to pick up a parcel and then a trip to town to pick up more wool for the teddy cricket jumpys.

Yes I am still knitting them!!!

However there is another box ready to be dropped off at the shop in Scarborough next week.
 

Cricket is on the menu today,as South Africa are in action, so I will be keeping tabs on this game.

England had a resounding win over The West Indies yesterday with Joe Root putting in a stirling performance with bat and ball.

Today has dawned without any precipitation, and the sky actually looks blue........ish.

Could this mean that we are going to have a dry weekend?

Well who knows, I am sure that I am half way to the sorting office I will get soaked.

I am still waiting for the move date to be set in stone, the second worst Estate Agent in Ladylaineyville has now jumped up to the top spot and surprisingly the former number one worst Estate agent has proved that they can complete a sale in record time................yep money in the bank.

So I will continue to get everything ready, how I love living out of boxes and suitcases!

Well not much to report so I am off to do my thing and also get as much rest as possible.

Have a great weekend, see you on Monday.





No comments :