Powered By Blogger

Thursday 3 June 2021

Back again


Well the four day week has turned out to be super busy with quite a lot going on and me not having a lot of time ( less than normal).
All in a days stuff.
Suck it up and get on with it.
Weather has been glorious, although I haven't been able to appreciate it too much, just lovely to see the sun shining.

Got another 'out out' date in my diary for July and I'm  super exited about that, ladies will be lunching and shopping and chattering and drinking. what's not to be excited about, feels like a bit of normal.

We have test cricket back. England v New Zealia at Lords, Ollie Robinson made his debut , and also had some dirt dragged up on him ( got to love those who relish in bringing people down!!!! must make them feel better).

He took wickets and there was also a century so all in a good days return to Lords.

And today Yorkshire big lads start their 4 day match against Sussex and the Teeny Tykes are taking on Durham at Weetwood.

Sadly I cannot get to see any of these matches but hey ho, those who know, know  I will be cheering both teams on.

Good news for Notts fans as Big Luke fletcher signs for another 3 years. Cracking bowler and all round (no pun intended) good bloke.

I am preparing for Cocktail Hour on Friday, in more ways than one, and no Micky this weekend, he will however be back next weekend.

And with that I have to run, its all fuss and hurry this week.


Have a great day, stay safe 






 

No comments :