Powered By Blogger

Friday 25 June 2021

Hello Friday

 

Hurrah!

Its Friday and I am ready for the weekend. I'm also ready for my little pal Micky coming to stay.
Its also raining, and has been all night which has seen the lawn grow and the plants look so much better.

Crickety news,
Sadly the teeny tykes did not get to the final, yesterday, I am super proud of all the lads but especially my three, great batting from them all.

Last night I spent an hour and eleven minutes on  the phone to sky, to renegotiate my broadband and take a couple of things off my package.
 20 min wait to get to the first person who said he could sort out the TV but couldn't do the broadband but would put me straight through to that department. another 15 minute wait to get 'straight' through to that person.
He then told me that the other person had set it up incorrectly and he had to go in and cancel it and re set it all up.
During this time, I made dinner, ate it, got another bucket of elderflower 'mousseux' on the go and ran a bath.

My thoughts now are that in 18 months time I will be getting rid of sky and changing my broadband to another supplier. I really only have the TV side  for cricket and as that is now jumping between terrestrial and sky, who knows how we will be watching it in 18 months time.

Well its time to head out into the cool and wet morning.
A little bit oof relief form the last few weeks.

Have a really great weekend, and stay safe.


No comments :