Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 9 June 2021

Mid week


 Its wonderful to be able to sit in the garden when I get home at night and soak up a few late evening rays, evening if, like last night I was still there at 9pm.

Its interesting to just listen to the world outside the gate ( maybe not so the off road bikes).
I have dramatically reduced my social media  'watching/interacting' over the last few months and to be honest I don't miss it.
I still post, when I feel like it.
I've never been bothered about how many 'friends' or followers I have, to be honest I think you will agree we have all found out who our real friends are in the last year.

I was chatting to my journo friend who was doing the article about online bullying, she was saying that one site/page that  I have signed up to had been used by other contacts with equally horrible reports to her.
As I said then and over the last year, if you can't be kind be quiet.

Interesting on the job front, having been interviewed last week, I was turned down because I was too qualified?????!!!!! Having been talked at for over an hour  in that interview, I had already made my mind up, having been referred to as 'YOU' all the way through.

Cricket still hitting headlines as more tweets are being uncovered,  from unnamed England players.

Peter Siddle is leaving Essex to return home to Australia and T20 starts this week.

and with that I am off to do stuff.

have a good day









No comments :