Powered By Blogger

Thursday 10 June 2021

last working day of the week


 Hurrah!!!!


Its the last working day of the week, and tonight, Micky comes to stay! 
I think we might have a walk down to the Gin factory and have a drink.
See how he feels and how I feel after another day at the salt mines.

Today is the start of the 2nd test, and all the  media circus that surrounds it.
I wonder if the players have their phones taken off them at the dressing room door and checked.
Sad to see former teeny tiny temporary Tyke, Kane Williamson out with elbow trouble.

Really good to see James Logan signing for Kent on a short term deal, he was let go  by Yorkshire and now will be able in good company 'darn sarf' with TLJL.

T20 started again last night, and Sky were showing current champs Notts playing Worcestershire. Game was tied which made for an exciting first televised game.
Yorkshire don't get on TV until the Roses game.



It looks as if we are gearing up for a hot weekend, so as I am Micky sitting, I may as well take the time to laze about in the sun and getting myself a bit of colour. ( that's the plan but anything could happen).

There may be a trip to the garden centre as I hunt for a white peony and white wisteria. Or I may wait until next year and order online.
Its too hot to do any decorating at the moment which is good as I am struggling to find the 'Eau de nil' colour for the dining room. Note to assistant in B & Q, it is not 'Duck Egg'!

Right off to finish the week, and lucky me, getting the camera/torch thing stuck up my nose again this afternoon, just to see how things are, I'm sure this is just what you needed to know as you eat your breakfast.

Happy Thursday 







No comments :