Powered By Blogger

Thursday 24 June 2021

Finals Day

 





Oh my dog, we are at T20 finals day, that's the 2nds by the way, and they are in Arundel taking on Sussex in the second semi final today.
All three of my boys are in the squad so I have everything crossed for them and will be keeping up to date during the day.

Super proud.

I have a lot to do today as tomorrow Micky arrives for the weekend. Monthly blood test to be done after work tonight just to keep a check on the potassium levels which (*touches wood*) have been Ok thanks to finally getting the meds right.
To be honest I feel that I am rebuilding, its been a long time coming but between the dodgy ticker, low potassium levels and  body out of alignment, over the last 10 years, I might be coming out the other side.
Fingers crossed.
I might just change my name to Jamie Summers.

More crickety news a Yorkshire won again last night, and now top the group.

Durham seem to be heading for more trouble after apparently allowing students in for free, who then took no part in social distancing and made good use of the fact they saved money on tickets by spending it on lots of beer.
From accounts there was no  way that the  Stewards could sort it out.
It was interesting to read that several people were going to write to the club.
good luck with that one, they won't take any responsibility what so ever.



And so another work day starts. 
Have a great Thursday.











No comments :