Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 22 June 2021

Tuesday


 Here we go, its Tuesday and its early. After a weekend of lovely sleep its back to the usual terrible sleep patterns. I think this is just the way that it is at the moment, maybe I need more fresh air.
I will make a huge effort this weekend.

The weather has tuned slightly cooler and although there is rain in towns around Ladylaineyville, we seem to have a giant umbrella over us, as nothing is falling on my garden. So every evening I am out with the watering can.
Could we be anymore typically British, last month moaning about the rain, then when the sun shines many complaining about the heat and now I'm moaning because I have to water the garden twice a day!

I was reading with interest how Josh Butler has said he 'expects' England to come before the rescheduled IPL. What I found most interesting was that he stated,

"Usually the IPL doesn't clash with any international cricket. When it does clash, probably England will take precedence."


Probably??????? Ah of course money before country how on earth could I not know that!

I'm busy trying to plan a HOLIDAY!!!! yes I am, after a couple of long weekends, I realise that I need a longer break and as it looks as if I won't be heading to Barcelona, Biarritz, The Bahamas or Benidorm, I am having a look at having a week away from it all here in Blighty. 
It was, believe it or not going to be Wetherby,  like last year, but the hotel just priced itself out of the market! ( it is the same price as my Malta holdiay cost ).
So as I have a flight to Southampton paid for I might just head to the south coast for a week.
Still trying to sort out the dates, but sooner rather than later.

Right best to head off down the 167 and see how today goes.

The new owners had organised for us to take on two apprentices. Due to start yesterday, only one turned up. Very poor form or given a tip off????

Have a great Tuesday.

No comments :