Powered By Blogger

Monday 28 June 2021

Monday again

 


Here we go again, its Monday and another weekend has been completed. Micky had a slightly longer stay with me yesterday, as his Mum and Dad had a problem with their brakes and waited 6 hours to be recovered!

The weekend was a spent walking and knitting and lazing around, as well as going down to the brewery on Saturday night for dinner and a couple of pints.

This coming weekend I really need to make a start on the dining room, to be honest I could have it done by Sunday, the only thing stopping me is the total lack of motivation.

I am about to post the last of the teddy jumpys, and that's another job ticked off the list.


crickty news, Yorkshire have signed Mark Stoneman on loan for the remainder of the T20.

Peter Trego, the man who tried very hard to be eccentric, is now turning his hand to golf. 

Coronavirus is hitting the game as there have been some players  who have tested positive and others who have to quarantine due to close contact.

I think that this will be life for the foreseeable future.


Sorry there has been no word of the day for a couple of weeks, I will try to get onto that at some point.


Mornings are very busy and I don't seem to have much time at the moment.

Have a great start to the week.





No comments :