Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 16 June 2021

Midweek musings


 Well its midweek and time to think about the weekend. After a lot of umming and ahhing yesterday I made the decision that  I am going to go and cheer the lads on Friday night as well as have  a spot of lunch and some charity shopping in Headingley.

I think I need a night away and a change of scene. I haven't been away from the house since last August, apart from a few odd days out.

I also booked a lot of my holiday time yesterday, including 2 weeks at Christmas which I hope to use to go and get a bit of sun.

The lads were in action last night and won, as did Notts who were up here taking on Durham.
The champs are not doing too badly.

Tonight my boys  are at Worcestershire.


Last night I got home from work, made dinner and then donned my number 12 France shirt and cheered on Les Bleus.
1-0 win thanks to an own goal.

et nous marchons sur


Well time to head off to the 167.

Have a great day,

No comments :