Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 23 June 2021

Midweek


 

No four day working week for me this week, I have to put in the full amount of days and have a few people out of the office  in isolation! 
Yes! I have been testing myself twice a week and luckily nothing, however two wives of work colleagues  tested positive yesterday, one is a school teacher and the other works at a university.
Worrying to say the least. Luckily neither  work colleagues had been in the office since beginning of last week, but had been at a site. Major testing in operation going on there.


Crickety news,  Kent didn't win and TLJL scored 19. They are top of their table though

Yorkshire are in action tonight against Worcestershire. we are currently behind Notts who are topping our table, but we have to play ( and win) tonight.

All stations go for my afternoon tea to raise money for Breast Cancer.
I am hoping that it will be the first Saturday in August, I am planning the scone, cake and pie making over the next few weekends.

I am having a visitor this weekend, yes Micky is coming back. I cannot wait. he will be arriving on Friday afternoon and staying until Sunday ( I think). to be honest I am not bothered how long he stays he is such a good boy.

My current reading list ( which I haven't mentioned in a while) includes 

Lunch in Paris by Elizabeth Bard.
 typical American goes to Paris and falls in love BUT with fabulous recipes all of which I am dying to try out.

Well time to shoot off as new traffic lights grew over night on Monday  on the industrial estate causing chaos yesterday morning, and I need to pop into Morrisons for raspberries, you know the important things.
Oh and just wondered if anyone had ever built a cold food smoker?

well you never know if you don't ask.

Happy Wednesday.

Have a good one.


No comments :