Powered By Blogger

Friday 4 June 2021

Hello Friday


 Woohoo its Friday and the four day week is nearly over ( or four week week as I originally typed and it does feel like it).

Its been busy and I have had a lot to do, and now it is so close to 'cocktail hour' I can nearly smell the alcohol and nibbles.


England managed to bowl New Zealia out but only after a double century by Conway.

Interestingly that in light of the Ollie Robinson revelations, Graham Thorpe has said that social media might be reviewed for future players. Well now, really????  


Over at Headingley, Yorkshire were  still bowling at stumps and Sussex were 267-5

Haircut today and hair colour tomorrow so I may begin to feel a little bit more human.

I have to scoot pretty quickly this morning, as we are having 'patisseries,' for petit dejeuner' so I have to get down to Lidl and wait for them to open at 8am.......because the gang don't like the patisserie from Tesco ( who are open 24 hours)..................BOYS!!!!!

Have a brilliant weekend and relax.


No comments :