Powered By Blogger

Monday 7 June 2021

New week and another four days!

 

Another 4 day week begins as I am having Micky again this weekend and to make it super special I am having Friday off so that we can go out and do things.

I can't wait.

However four days to get through before then.

The weekend has gone by in a haze of sunshine and work.

Friday was a mad rush to get to the hairdressers to get the mane tamed, still not the usual wild curls but we have some 'waves' which is better than nothing. Popped in for a cuddle with Micky and then headed over to my sisters too drop off some things.

Got home, saw the end of the cricket and then had cocktail hour in the garden, imaging I was in Spain.

Saturday up and out early as I went to pick up some extra things for my sister and then home to watch a bit of cricket and get on with the million loads of washing that seems to appear.

Bought a stunning hydrangea to join the ones that survived the frosts but will not be flowering this year.

And Sunday was about watching a bit of cricket making some chutney and getting ready for the week ahead.


And cricket, well England and New Zealia drew, and Ollie Robinson is now suspended pending an investigation.

I think that the highlight of yesterdays game was definitely the man struggling to get a cagoule on during a shower.

Yorkshire beat Sussex by an innings and 30 runs. Some going from Malan.


And that was the weekend.

Time to head out, its slightly overcast this morning and a lot cooler than of late.


Stay safe and have a great day.

No comments :