Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 8 June 2021

Here we go


 Another morning, and I am trying to get back into the habit of jumping out of bed as soon as I open my eyes, I have since the original lockdown , turned over and had an extra 5 minutes. ( sometimes slightly more).

Trying to break this habit is proving more difficult than I at first thought.

I am still dreaming of a holiday in Northern France, but have decided that it will now be next year, and as such will start to make  plans for it.

Well now, cricket is still in the headlines and not for the game. Everyone from Michael Carberry to the Prime Minister has an opinion on the whole Twitter v Ollie Robinson.

I would be interested to know who it was who unearthed the tweets from nearly 10 years ago.

Reports that more tweets from an unnamed England player are being looked at is currently doing the rounds.

The weather here continues to be glorious and I continue to water the garden every evening. I'm not complaining, I love the sun and warmth and love having dinner outside in the evening. 

The longer days really do make me feel so much better, although I have done nothing in the house, and I think that the dining room and bathroom can wait a few more weeks. At least I have made a decision on the colours!

Well not a lot to report today so time to hit the road an head off .


Have a great day and stay safe.



No comments :