Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 15 June 2021

What's going on





Hello Tuesday, I feel a little bit jaded this morning, after 15 months of doing as I am instructed, last nights announcement, although expected really pulled the rug out from under my feet.
 I just feel that I am fraying a bit around the edges. Plans for the next couple of weeks look to be in jeopardy.
I know that it is for the best, but like most people, after 3 cancelled holidays last year, and nothing to do for the first 6 months of this year, the thought of doing 'stuff' in July really was getting me through.

Ah well maybe I'll get out and about in August....................

Cricket for me is now something that will happen next season.

talking cricket, the lads are in action tonight against Leicestershire foxes. Not televised, in fact I think the only time they are on screen is for the Roses game, which will now have  a  seriously small turnout.

Ah well its the way of the world and the way to the new norm.

Well very short today , and unlike me I don't have very much else to say.

Have a cracking day and smile



 

No comments :