Powered By Blogger

Thursday 17 June 2021

Last working day


Right, so it is the last working day of my week and I am ready for it.

The days are getting longer and I don't mean due to the build up to the longest day!

However I have packed my bag for my night away and am looking forward to a change of scenery.

I know now how much I need this.


Well now, yesterday James Bond messaged me to say that he was on manoeuvres, its good that he is out out and about again, giving me 'Yupdates'

He had managed to get to Worcester and kept me up to date on the T20 match.

my lads had an outstanding win, with Jonny B hitting 112, despite carrying an injury. After losing 2 wickets Jonny B and Tom K-C  built up a great score. We then  bowled Worcester out in just under 17 overs.

Outstanding.

And hopefully James and I  will be able to meet up soon.

Kent won and although TLJL was bowled for out for 14 he took 2 catches and will always be my hero.


Its raining!

However it is still hot. We haven't had any thunder, but a sprinkling of rain is much needed for the garden and I think that part of my long weekend will be mowing the lawn and putting weed suppressant down at the front of the house .

Rock and roll!

well lets get this day started, 

Happy Thursday 



 

No comments :