Powered By Blogger

Monday 18 February 2019

Another week, and lots going on.



Well a new week begins and I am ready to face it after an awesome weekend of sleeping, swimming, eating and drinking and having lots of treatments.
I also went for a fabulous walk in the grounds yesterday morning, time just slipped away and before I knew it, I had been out for 2 hours.

I got back in time for coffee and cake before heading off for a hot stone massage.

By the time I left late yesterday afternoon, I was floating on a cloud of well being.


It was a wonderful weekend and I am looking to do it again, a great way for me to recharge my batteries.

Today it is back to the treadmill and all that I have to accomplish this week.

However I am taking one day at a time.

So what has been happening in the cricket world whilst I have been in tranquillity central?

Well the longest cricket tournament ever in the whole wide world, finished at the weekend. The Big Bash is over for another season.

In English cricket Paul Farbrace has been announced as Warwickshires new Director of Cricket, and will be leaving the England set up after the Caribbean tour comes to an end.
My money is on him only staying there until the England job comes up.

And that it is for today, I am off onto the 167 and hopefully this will be a good week for travel as the schools are on holiday .

Have a great week everyone.

No comments :