Powered By Blogger

Monday 12 November 2018

Birthday week begins......



.........and  I'm still in bed, I have taken the decision not to go into work today as I still do not feel in full Lady Lainey mode, I have to go to the Docs too, so I thought why put myself through multiple drives through the roadworks.

Not like me at all!

In other news (and as you will probably know) South Africa won the one day series against Australia, yes that was something to make me smile. I had listened to it through the night ( it relieved the boredom in between trying to cough up a lung).

Over in Sri Lanka young Ollie Pope has been released from the test squad to join the Lions tour in the UAE.
Pope,who  was the new 'wunderkind' last summer when he was drafted into the test side, has this tour been ousted by his team make Ben Foakes, who was drafted in to replace Jonny B.
Its a fickle old world!

Pope is hoping to get some  play with the Lions  ahead of the West Indies tour early next year.

Down under the teams are lining up for the Big Bash, not much been said about any players from the UK ( although I may have missed this). I am going to be shouting (along with my family in Oz ) for  Perth. Well I would if I watched it and I doubt that I will.

So with that I am going to go back to bed and try to get another hours sleep. Or at least lie down without coughing.

Have a great Monday




No comments :