Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 7 November 2018

Midweek mayhem





Wednesday already and half way through the working week.

As it is my birthday month, and I am trying to keep things on the up, although the enormity of D Day has had a very definite impact on my ( and my gangs) Christmas.

As I am trying to focus on fun and frolicking aplenty this month, I am also trying not to think of the fact that my Xmas plans have been shattered.

So I took to looking for an alternative and think that I have found a great chance to get away for the Xmas Bank Holiday and be totally spoilt. Not what had been planned and booked but hey, the New Year is the new start etc etc.

This may seem cryptic, but long/short of it.
All Xmas leave was cancelled as it had not been approved by new company.
So now that I have got that off my chest, its back to the birthday celebrations and tonight I am off to party with the girls, it’s a school night and I am making an exception, I will have a couple of glasses of champers.


I am sure that champers was not on the drinks list for the England boys, although they did rally late on yesterday. However today is another day, and with newby, Foakes hitting a century things look on the up. Sri Lanka are currently 42-4

News from the dark side is that 'ever popular' Liam Livingstone has stepped down as one day captain at Lancashire.

more woes down under as Pat Howard steps down as CA executive general manager of team performance.
Now there's a title to be proud of!
They have put Belinda Clark, the former women's captain in for the time being, expect things to happen is all I can say!


Well only a couple more work days and then off to have more fun in the build up to the big day.

I received a fabulous bouquet yesterday which was a wonderful surprise and just what I needed to focus me on the fun in the build up to my 21st birthday.

I'm soooooo excited!



No comments :